La Grange Restaurant: in the heart of La Plagne
Savour regional specialities in our hotel overlooking the ski slopes in La Plagne
Take advantage of your holiday in Paradiski to sample some Savoy specialities at our “La Grange” Restaurant. With its warm, welcoming atmosphere and panoramic view over the ski slopes, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, and offers indoor and outdoor seating.
Our chef will prepare some of the Savoy region’s typical dishes, as well themed buffets every evening so that you can discover and sample some of the specialities of our mountain cuisine.
After a day on the slopes, our “La Grange” Restaurant, in the heart of the La Plagne resort, is in the perfect spot for a typical meal in a pleasant and agreeable setting. Thanks to the restaurant’s outstanding location, your meal will be further enhanced by the views over La Plagne’s ski slopes.
Opening hours :
- Breakfast: 7.30 am to 10 am
- Lunch: 12 noon to 2 pm
- Dinner: During school holidays: 6.30 pm to 9 pm Outside school holidays: 7 pm to 9 pm
Meal Plans :
For your holiday in Paradiski, the world’s second largest ski area, choose our half-board option:
- Continental breakfast buffet (home-made crêpes, breakfast pastries, breads, cereals, fruit and a selection of savoury dishes)
Lunch with two options:
- À la carte
- Set menu with three options to choose from
As an alternative, you might like to have lunch at the “Le Chaudron” snack bar.
- Main Courses
- Buffet of mountain specialities (e.g. raclettes, fondues)
- Themed dinners (e.g. Italian, Spanish, Brasserie, Seafood or Savoy)
- Raclette is available daily
Be sure to try all of these famous specialities during your holiday at Paradiski! And take advantage of our cosy bar, “La Luge” to unwind and relax by the fire.