Activities in the snow for your winter holiday in Savoy
Recreational activities in La Plagne
The Paradiski ® ski area is packed with activities for all ages. Your winter sports holiday in Savoy will give you the chance to discover the pleasure and thrill of the slopes in a totally different way thanks to the dedicated toboggan runs :
- The Rodéo Park at Les Arcs: run descends over 3 km, open day and night,
- The Colorado Park at La Plagne: run descends over 1.5 km,
- The Eldorado Park: run descends over 2.9 km.
Recommended by the Hotel Belle Plagne : The Olympic bobsleigh run at La Plagne 1800, with family or friends, thrills guaranteed !
Throughout the entire ski area you will find a host of recreational activities where you can try new sliding sensations:
- Snow park
- Half Pipe
The Igloo Village
Close to La Plagne, in the resort of Les Arcs, you can explore the Igloo Village, which offers:
- Ice tobogganing
- Frosty pause at the Ice Bar
- Visit to an ice cave measuring 150 m2
- Try something completely new – spend the night in an igloo
Unusual activities and extreme sensations
The Hotel Belle Plagne 2100’s favourites
Enjoy a vast array of activities, close to the Hotel Belle Plagne 2100, in the heart of the Paradiski ® ski area. And to make your winter sports holiday in Savoy unforgettable, why not go mad and try one of the extreme activities on offer?
- Climb on an ice wall in Champagny en Vanoise
Go on your first ever climb on ice with a high mountain guide and climb on a 22-metre-high ice structure.
- The Paradiski ® ski area is home to the biggest Olympic bobsleigh run in Europe and you can speed down 1.5 km and round 19 bends on a bobsleigh.
- Have you ever heard of Speed Riding? Get kitted out with a small fabric wing and skis and fly over the ski slopes (this activity is for experienced skiers only).
And what about the après-ski?
Skiing and other snow sports aren’t the only activities on the menu during your winter holiday in Savoy. Your Hotel Belle Plagne 2100 suggests three outings that you might enjoy with your family and friends:
- A 5-minute drive from the hôtel, you will find the skating rink at Bellecote.
- A 20-minute walk from the hotel, you can chill out at the Plagne Bellecôte cinema. The programme of films is available at the Tourist Office and information points.
- And at MontChavin La Plagne, you can enjoy the pleasures of the Espace Paradisio aquatic and leisure complex, which features a pool, sauna, hammam and whirlpools.