Activities at the 'Paradiski' ® ski area
A host of activities awaits you. Whether you are looking for an extreme adrenaline rush or brand new experiences, the activities on offer will meet your every wish
- Toboggan runs and theme park
- Igloo village
- Extreme sports and first-time experiences
With 425 km of pistes, this ski area is the second largest in the world and incorporates the ski resorts of Les Arcs, Peisley-Vallandry and La Plagne. A veritable paradise for ski enthusiasts.
- 425 km of pistes
- Three peaks above 3,000 m
- 5 snow parks, 3 boarder cross courses and 1 half-pipe
The first national park to be created in France, the Vanoise National Park is located in the high valleys in the heart of Savoy, and is home to an extensive array of fauna and flora.
- 600 km of trails
- Thousands of species of plants and animals